So today is Peanut’s 14th birthday, and I have no idea how that even happened because 1. I just brought her home yesterday and 2. I am not old enough to have a 14-year-old! :P
So I was kicking around some ideas like warning you to get off the roads in 2018 since she will be driving, gulp, or being kinda sad sappy remembering my sweet baby that used to be happy to see me. But then I thought, it’s a blog about her, maybe she would like to write something. And guess what, she did want to. So WordPress world, I’d like to introduce my favorite daughter, the Peanut of Yay! More Gray! :) Minor edits the English Major in me couldn’t help, but her thoughts…..
This is Peanut and this is the awesomest thing ever I’m going to be old someday like that old guy from Up. U know that movie. Yeah well I’m fourteen today and I’m so excited to be with my friends and everybody AND I’M WRITING ON A Blog. I really AM getting older cause I NEVER get to write on a blog. I have to say my birthday went pretty well a lot of people said happy birthday and I got Dairy Queen and pretty little liars five years forward is premiering on my birthday which has to be the best! Plus this new series looks so cool it’s called Shadow hunters and it seems pretty cool. Anyway back to the old guy from Up He’s kinda awesome cuz he’s hilariously grumpy and his house is pulled by balloons and I don’t really connect with him I just wanted to reference him cuz he’s like the only cartoon old guy I remember from all the movies I have seen in my fourteen years of life. So shout out to the old guy (P. S. Sorry I forgot his name I only remember his wife’s name was Ellie) anyway he still has adventures as he’s getting older so I guess I hope my years as I get older I keep going on adventures and having fun. So now that I’ve gone on about my birthday I want to say something to everyone who reads my mom’s blog. I must say she makes me quite dramatic BUT I’M A TEENAGER IT’S WHAT COMES WITH THE AGE. Sorry mom u only have to deal with it for now. Not much I can do. I’ll try my hardest to be good but i guess I’ll come up with a saying since u think it’s pretty bad. Let’s call it the TRAUMATIC TEENS. Cuz u know… I am a TEEN. I can’t even believe it. Two years till I drive. Four years till graduation. Starting high school next year. As quoted by my mom only 36 YEARS till I can date. Yes that’s right. My parents are a little crazy.. I know. But I guess I’ll have to convince them. I mean I gotta say I pull off the lazy but outfit on the weekend so I might have guys after me soon and my messy crazy hair is pretty easy to pull people in too. *sarcasm intended* Oh well I guess they’ll have to be convinced. I’m sure you’ll hear about that from my mom.
So let me tell you 10 things about myself since I’m writing this right now and it’s pretty fun.
1. I LOVE donuts they are so amazing shoutout to maple donuts. I remember when I was younger every Friday we got a coupon from the newspaper for maple donuts and my dad would drive through the drive thru on the way to daycare in the morning and me and “Bird” as I was informed he goes by would chant DONUTS DONUTS until my dad each handed us our six donut holes. Two chocolate two glaze for me and five chocolate one glaze for Bird.
2. I recently fell in love again with One Direction. I mean Harry Styles is so darn cute and Louis Tomlinson is the perfect one and totally flawless. Then there’s Niall who will never change and Liam who now has facial hair but is just the romantic and adorable one. Shoutout to them too. Their new album Made in the AM is amazing.
3. I love Aeropostale and Hollister the most however bath and body Works is SO ADDICTING their scents are amazing and the sanitizers are cheap so I buy like five each time… Oops.
4. My favorite movie of 2015 was every one I’ve ever seen last year. I love every one and they’re all so amazing I can’t pick.
5. Furbaby G is my favorite little furry fatties ever. He’s so darn cute. He’s all muscle but I call him anything from (and don’t judge) fatty wop, fatty, fatty babes, and about 100 other names.
6. My favorite disney movie is probably Belle from beauty and the beast she’s so sweet and pretty and kinda resembles me with hair color and eyes and stuff. She’s pretty cool and gentle with beast. They’re couple goals. I ship them(in case you’re like my mom and don’t understand it means they look cute together and I agree they should date.)
7. Even though I’m 14 I wish I still had time to do webkinz or Barbie or something cuz I’m growing up too fast and I still love those as an inner child and I miss it.
8. My current favorite color is mint Green but I’m sure I’ll change my mind by like next week I love most colors anyway so it doesn’t matter.
9. I have some major issues with the sound of stryofoam, nail files, chalkboards, nails on paper, etc. I can’t go on its making me cringe I don’t understand how people can make those horrendous sounds and not almost kill their ears. I want to go deaf everytime.
10. I LOVE food. I love chips, ice cream, soda, cake, pasta, spaghetti, APPLESAUCE, frozen strawberries, broccoli, potatoes, corn, chex mix, basically any food that tastes good.
So that’s my life story(JK😂😛) BUT THAT’S MORE ABOUT ME!! I’m “Peanut” and like Looney tunes would close… That’s All Folks! Have a nice night everyone and enjoy growing older till up the old man from Up that everyone should strive to be.
– The Famous PEANUT😘💕👋