I must be getting old. Here’s why:
- I was off today and had to go to an appointment…and I didn’t put makeup on because I didn’t feel like it and didn’t really care!
- I’ve been cold all day because I don’t remember how to change the thermostat from the “at work” setting so I just piled on the thermal shirt and sweatshirt.
- I started making dinner at 4:00. Yeah it wasn’t ready to eat then, but it was to be ready around 5:00, which is still within the old person dinner time.
- It’s 7:40 and I am considering going to bed very soon! At an “old woman” time…8:30 when Bird goes to bed! Yeah I was up way too late Friday and Saturday and it’s catching up to me but still.
- I’m watching the channel that was on when Mr. G and Peanut went to volleyball practice because I don’t want to get up to get the remote on the other table.
I’d write a little more but there’s some kids on my lawn and I have to go yell at them. They have no business being out in this cold and this late at night! They need to learn to be respectful!